Archive for the ‘metaphysics’ Tag
Filed under: Questions | Tags: metaphysics, Questions, why?
Something a bit more thought provoking. I have wanted to share some of the learnings that I have gained from a recent course that I have completed. I must say that it helped me immensly to answer some of my burning questions and offered some insight into why things happen the way that they do. This post may not be everyone’s cup of tea so if you dont agree with some of the things I say, please be kind – I am always up for a debate.
It is believed that your soul evolves through the process of reincarnation. Your soul takes a journey of constant change and growth, reincarnating several times until a lesson is learnt and you are able to move onto the next lesson.
The evolvement is as follows:
- Soul Emergence – the emerging soul moves into incarnation and the journey of soul fulfilment continues. The Law of P.rogression governs this process of continuous forward movement and progression. As your consciousness has evolved through all the kingdoms, it is possible that you have evolved from being a crystal or rock before becoming aware of your conscious mind.
- Birth – The physical incarnation.
- Life – The soul has chosen a life which assists in the karmic enfoldment of the soul’s spiritual journey. The Law of C.ause and E.ffect is learnt. The soul moves along its journey and learns from the material world. Each soul wants to learn the most out of that specific lifetime.
- Death – As death occurs, the soul moves from the physical plane into the spiritual plane. Death begins when the soul calls out that it is time to leave the physical world. The soul then starts its journey into the spiritual plane.
- The Spirit Plane – We come to learn why we chose to be born into certain circumstances, three major events are isolated from the life recently experienced for the future, all other memories fade. We then choose what our next set of circumstances will be able to teach us and prepare for another physical incarnation.
Please Note: I have tried as far as possible to write the above in my own words but please be aware that the information above is copyrighted to M.etaV.arsity.
Which means that before we are reincarnated into a physical body, we choose the circumstances that we want to learn from, at the end of our life we access what we did, how we did it and whether we learnt from that lesson, if not, its possible that we may have to repeat the same life pattern over again in order to gain some understanding of why we are in the predicaments we find ourselves in.
This means that my soul chose the path of infertility and the question “Why me?” has become redundant. Throughout this journey Ive always tried to learn from the experience, what is it trying to teach me? Will I have to come back one day and repeat all of this so I can learn from it? I hope not. What do you think infertility has taught you? Im struggling to come up with a decent answer other than the normal “patience, understanding, compassion” but perhaps that is all there is to learn? Any thoughts??
I think about miscarriage – someone struggles to fall pregnant, they finally do and then its all taken away from them. What does that all mean? Why would we have chosen that pain and anguish for ourselves? It shows that we are resilient, we get back up, pick of the pieces and then carry on with life. It shows grief and how we handle it. It shows your relationship with God, perhaps strengthening it, perhaps weakening it.
I still think about our baby that could have been and I still cannot find the answers as to why it happened. The other day a colleague told us she had a miscarriage, I got that shock, sick feeling in my stomach. I wanted to try and comfort her but I could hardly speak. It made my heart ache all over again. Sometimes we are sent curve balls which are extremely painful, I just hope that I learnt enough of myself and of the experience that I dont have to experience that pain again. To all my blog readers who may have suffered a loss – words are not enough to express how sorry I am.
Filed under: Uncategorized | Tags: DE cycle, happy, holiday, metaphysics
Hey there, been a very busy bee the last few days.
Not much of an update. AF is nowhere to be seen. I *think* I ovulated last week so Im guessing that I’ll see her soonish. But who really knows. My co-ordinator at VL asked me to go for a prog and e2 to see where we are but to be honset Im just not in the mood. I know AF will rock up one day so im just waiting, why waste the 200 bucks to say, yes she is on her way?
Last week I had a bit of a “what the fuck” moment. Asking myself why on earth Im doing this again (probably why Im not too bothered about AF). Another stressful cycle, meds, a 2ww…
Today is our wedding anniversary. 4 Years! Wow, how time has just flown. Yesterday we decided to celebrate by going away this weekend. I dont know where we are going but the fishing rod is packed 🙂 Its a suprise for me. Again i ask myself could we just up and leave with kids? I guess we probably wouldnt want to. Im looking forward to the weekend, and spending time with my gorgeous husband (and drinking copious amounts of wine!!)
I had to smile when I received this in my inbox this morning:
The widespread belief that having children makes you happy is explained by an article in The Psychologist as ‘focusing illusion’. This is basically where one thinks about all the positives when imagining parenthood, imagining the milestones in our children’s lives will give us massive and long-lasting increases in happiness. We tend not to think about the everyday tasks associated with children, such as school problems, cooking and laundry. These tasks are more frequent than the happy events, and are likely to impact negatively on our day-to-day levels of happiness and life satisfaction.
To answer the question, Metaphysics is a branch of philosophy that explores what lies beneath the everyday, physical world around us. Metaphysics teaches us to look beyond our material world into the spiritual and energetic causes of all things. Metaphysics answers many deep questions, such as:
- What is my life purpose?
- What is consciousness and how does it develop?
- How do my thoughts create my reality?
- How can I transform the negative experiences in my life?
- What is spiritual intelligence and how can I apply it?
- What is soul and where do I go when I die?
- How can I tap into my own intuition and inner knowing?
- What is energy and how can I learn to direct it?
Through the deep study of metaphysics we begin to see our own lives from a new perspective. We notice the patterns, cycles and themes that we play out in everyday life. A framework of understanding and new tools help us to determine the cause of our behaviour and what we have to do differently so that we can experience the abundance we all deserve.